Our School Council
The APS School Council is a representative group of boys who have been proposed and elected by their peers to represent their views and raise issues with the Senior Management. Our highly active School Council members make proposals and take forward initiatives and projects on behalf of their peers and are involved in strategic planning and processes such as the School Development Plan.
The object of our School Council is to allow the representatives to:
• enjoy and feel empowered by their education
• feel that their school responds to their needs and views
• have the opportunity to let adults know their feelings and opinions about things that affect them
• have a say about decisions, and to play an active role in making their school a better place
• develop life skills through participation